Lamar Baptist Church is honored to support these local area ministries.
Arlington Charities specializes in Individual and Family Social Services.
- Phone: (817) 275-1511
- Address: 811 Secretary Drive, Arlington, TX 76015
Arlington Life Shelter
The Arlington Life Shelter shepherds men, women and children towards a lifestyle of self-sufficiency.
Arlington Pregnancy Center
Each year, hundreds of women of all ages find the answers they need from the Arlington Pregnancy Center. Learn more at www.arlingtonpc.org.
- Arlington Pregnancy Center North
- Phone: (817) 299-9599
- Address: 2810 NW Green Oaks Boulevard, Arlington, TX 76012
- Arlington Pregnancy Center Southwest
- Phone: (817) 563-6999
- Address: 5904 Interstate 20 West, Arlington, TX 76017
- Arlington Pregnancy Center Southeast
- Phone: (817) 557-9111
- Address: 5150 S. Collins Street, Arlington, TX 76018
Mission Arlington® |Mission Metroplex®
Serving the Lord in our community since 1986, their current ministries for Adults, Children and Youth, Healthcare, Spiritual Help and Crisis Intervention work together to help every family and each person who comes their way.
Counseling and Recovery Services. Counseling services for adults and couples designed to help gain spiritual insight regarding who God is and who they truly are in Christ.
- Director: Penny McAdams
- Phone: (817) 459-8488
- Address: 711 E. Lamar Blvd., Suite #105 Arlington, TX 76011
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tarrant Baptist Association
A family of 400 churches together, assisting and encouraging each other to share Christ in Tarrant County and the world.
BSM is a student organization at the University of Texas at Arlington whose “home” is the Baptist Student Center, located on the UTA Campus. BSM provides opportunities for spiritual growth, making friends, leadership, service, and missions.
- Phone: (817) 277-4195
- Address: 414 S.West Street, Arlington, TX 76010
- Web Site: http://utabsm.com